Please list all of the individuals (including parents/guardians) who are authorized to pick up the child from camp. Photo ID is required at pick-up time.
Our goal is to keep your child safe & healthy at camp. Please provide important health information that may affect your child at camp. Does your child have any:
Waiver of legal rights and liability including your right to sue. Please read carefully.
The health and safety of our community, of our camp, and of camp participants remains our highest priority.
We have developed a COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which is available for your review. These policies intend to prevent an outbreak, but the risk remains that a COVID-19 outbreak could occur despite our best efforts. If your child is infected with SARS-CoV-2, that infection can spread to yourself and others.
Keep your child at home if your child has:
• experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days;
• been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days; or
• been in close contact with anyone else who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
Please note: If your child is displaying symptoms of respiratory distress or illness, they will be asked not to participate.
• Public Health Guidance for Camp Settings
• Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings
• Public Health Guidance for Child Care Settings
Ms. Monet Lamphere
Short-Term Programs Coordinator