- This Thursday (November 3) is photo retake day! If your child would like a redo of his/her student photo, please contact the office by 4PM tomorrow to let us know that your child will need to miss a short bit of class to have a photo taken.
- There is NO SCHOOL on the following days:
- Next Thursday, November 10 (Pro-D Day)
- Next Friday, November 11 (Remembrance Day)
- Thursday, November 24 (Parent-teacher Conferences)
- The Annual General Meeting is happening on Wednesday, November 23 at 7 PM. As members of our MRCS society, we expect to see a representative of your family at this meeting where we will review the previous year’s financials and continue to discuss the health and direction of the school. Closer to the meeting, we will send an AGM package your way.
- Would you like to give the gift of Purdy’s Chocolate this Christmas? The Grad Class of 2023 is raising funds for their grad trip through Purdy’s Chocolate sales.
You can check out the online order form here by entering your email address and proceeding to the fundraising page. You can then find the available products by clicking on the “Shop Online” tab at the top of the page.
All orders must be submitted by November 26 and will be ready for pick up on December 8.
- Save the date for Giving Tuesday on November 29! Giving Tuesday is a counter-cultural response to the materialism of Black Friday and Cyber Monday (which fall just before Giving Tuesday).
Last year, 35 million people in 80 countries donated $3 billion to charities on Giving Tuesday! Will you be counted among this global wave of generosity on November 29?
As a charity with a mission to equip, train, and inspire students to lead a life worthy of their calling to transform the world for the glory of God, we would be very grateful for your Giving Tuesday donation and what it means for the growth and future of Maple Ridge Christian School.
More details will be coming out in the weeks leading up to Giving Tuesday—including a very exciting announcement that we can’t wait to tell you about…