1. This year’s first hot lunch is happening on Tuesday, October 25! You can place your child(ren)’s order using this hot lunch order form. (https://www.mrcs.ca/hotlunch) This link is also found in the app main menu.
All orders must be in by next Thursday (Oct. 20) at 3 PM.
Thank you to Dr. Cobi’s Essential Health Natural Wellness Clinic for sponsoring the October hot lunch.
Interested in sponsoring a hot lunch? Contact Ms. Stephanie Carroll for more info.
2. The MRCS clothing orders have arrived! Please go to the school office to pick up your order.
3. Thinking of joining an MRCS volunteer team? Find out what volunteer opportunities are available here.
4. Does your family own a business? Please let us know here.
5. Are you ordering a student photo package? Monday, October 17 is the deadline for online orders through Lifetouch. Please see your child’s photo proof package for ordering details.
6. Do you have a child going into kindergarten next year? Please contact Mrs. Yvonne Cramer for the 2022-23 kindergarten application package. The kindergarten application submission window is October 24-28.
7. There is an Esperanza info meeting next Wednesday, October 19 at 7 PM! This service trip happens the first week of Spring Break and is open to Gr. 10-12 students (with priority being given to the Gr. 11 and 12 students). There are 35 spots available and interested students/parents should attend this info night for more details.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 275 986 6784
8. Is your family going on vacation and missing school days? Please note that teachers are not responsible for providing take-home curriculum material during your child’s absence. For further information and procedures, please reference the absent student guidelines.