- General Re-registration for 2023-24
All current MRCS students will be automatically re-enrolled for the 2023-24 school year. However, to complete the process and secure your child(ren)’s spot(s), a $100 re-registration fee (per family) must be paid by Friday, January 13. Payment can be made by eTransfer or at the office by cash, cheque, or debit (credit card payment is no longer accepted for tuition and registration fees).
- Any late re-registration payments made after January 13, will be processed at $200.
- If your family has new medical or contact information, please fill out this form (parent portal password: community)
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Yvonne Cramer at
- International Re-registration for 2023-24
International families should have received a re-registration package. Please follow the given instructions and provide the indicated re-registration fee (per family).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lana Maki at
- January No School Days
- Friday, January 13: No school for K – Gr. 8 students
- Friday, January 27: No school for Gr. 9 – 12 students
Please note that in-session Fridays always have an early dismissal at 2:15 PM (K – Gr. 8 students) and 2:25 PM (Gr. 9 – 12 students).
- January Student Attendance
Any voluntary absence from school (i.e., taking a vacation during school days) is detrimental to a student’s education. We ask that high school families be especially mindful of having their children in attendance throughout January. There are many final assessments this month that high school students must be in attendance for.
Additionally, Grade 10 students must be present for the following government mandated assessments:
- Tuesday, January 24 (morning): Literacy 10
- Wednesday, January 25 (morning): Numeracy 10
For further information regarding the school’s position on vacation and student absences, please refer to the MRCS Guidelines for Absent Students (parent portal password: community).
- January School Tour
On Thursday, January 19 from 6:00-7:00 PM, new families will have the opportunity to tour our school with a staff member and ask any questions they may have regarding the MRCS experience.
If you know of any families interested in joining the MRCS community, please ask them to register for the tour by Tuesday, January 17.