- General Re-registration for 2023-24
All current MRCS students will be automatically re-enrolled for the 2023-24 school year. However, to complete the process and secure your child(ren)’s spot(s), a $100 re-registration fee (per family) must be paid by Friday, January 13. Payment can be made by eTransfer or at the office by cash, cheque, or debit (credit card payment is no longer accepted for tuition and registration fees).
- Any late re-registration payments made after January 13, will be processed at $200.
- If your family has new medical or contact information, please fill out this form (parent portal password: community)
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Yvonne Cramer at
- International Re-registration for 2023-24
International families should have received a re-registration package. Please follow the given instructions and provide the indicated re-registration fee (per family).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lana Maki at
- January No School Days
- Friday, January 13: No school for K-Gr. 8 students;
Gr. 9-12 classes in session as usual
- Friday, January 27: No school for Gr. 9-12 students;
K-Gr. 8 classes in session as usual
Please note that in-session Fridays always have an early dismissal at 2:15 PM (K-Gr. 8 students) and 2:25 PM (Gr. 9-12 students).