1. A reminder that there will be no school this Friday, February 3 for K-12 due to a professional development day.
2. New family applications for the 2023-24 school year will be accepted starting TOMORROW.
If you know a family that wishes to apply, please direct them to the admissions inquiry form to start the process.
3. The MRCS Clothing Store is currently open! You will find a link to order clothing at the top of the app main menu and in our website’s parent portal.
All of our available MRCS clothing and gym strip items can be purchased through the online store.
The store will close at 11:59 PM on Friday, February 3. It will then take up to 4 weeks to receive the orders at the school when we will let you know that the clothing is ready for pick up.
4. Thank you to the Lertvisudth family, owners of Pad Thai and Thai Coco, for sponsoring the January Hot Lunch!
The next Hot Lunch is Tuesday, February 21.
If your family or business would like to sponsor an upcoming hot lunch, we have limited opportunities remaining. Please contact Alyson Westra: . All proceeds support our building campaign.
5. Update on Ms. Stephanie Carroll
Our Director of Advancement, Ms. Stephanie Carroll, will be on medical leave through the end of February. For all inquiries regarding advancement and donor relations, please contact Mrs. Alyson Westra at .