Please note the following details regarding our upcoming Christmas concerts!
Afternoon concert: Wednesday, December 14 at 1:30 PM
Evening concert: Wednesday, December 14 at 7:00 PM
- Both concerts will feature the kindergarten to Gr. 6 students and the Jazz Band.
- Guests and extended family are welcome to come (there are no tickets). Both the parking and the seats are first come, first served.
- The doors to the gym will open at 1:00 PM and 6:30 PM. Guests are expected to remain in their seats to hold them for the concert.
- The 1:30 PM concert is usually less busy and should be a priority for those who are able to come in the afternoon.
- We ask that families/guests do not attend both concerts to free up space for other attendees.
- For those who cannot make it in-person, there will be a livestream of the afternoon performance here: https://mrcs.online.church
Student Attire: Students performing in the Christmas concerts are invited to dress up for the event. If possible, we ask that students avoid wearing t-shirts, sweatshirts/pants, blue jeans, shorts, or athletic wear, and no hats please. Thank you for helping us spread Christmas cheer from head to toe!
Parking: Parking will be available in the school parking lot and on the playing field. Parking lot attendants will help guide cars and pedestrians. Please be mindful of our volunteer parking attendants!
Evening performance student drop-off
Kindergarten – Gr. 3: Students can arrive at their classroom from 6:45 – 7:00 PM. If you arrive before 6:45 PM, your child(ren) must be supervised by a parent/guardian until the classroom doors open.
Gr. 4 – 6: Students should arrive in their classroom portable at 6:30 PM.
Jazz Band: Students should arrive in the music portable at 6:30 PM.
Evening performance student pick-up
Be sure to pick up your child(ren) from their classroom immediately after the concert ends (which will likely be 8:00-8:15 PM). Our teaching staff will have already had a long day and are dependent on you picking up your child(ren) in a timely manner.