IELTS Prep Course
IELTS Prep Course
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic test is an internationally-recognized English language proficiency assessment which helps students meet post-secondary admission requirements.
Our accelerated 6-week in-person IELTS Prep Course will help you improve your IELTS Academic scores.* The course provides 45 hours of advanced instruction from an experienced instructor. The instructor will fully prepare you for all parts of the test: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
The IELTS Prep Course curriculum was designed by using data from past official IELTS exams. Throughout the course, students will improve their pronunciation and grammar with the assistance of native English speakers. The goal of IELTS Prep is to ensure that students feel ready for the IELTS exam, university, and beyond.
By the end of the course, you will learn:
- How to get a band 7.5 score on your IELTS exam*
- IELTS testing strategies (how to write high-scoring essays, prioritize your testing time, and more)
- The IELTS exam format (6 practice exams)
- Applicable English language skills for post-secondary academics
*Our program provides all material and direction needed to obtain an IELTS band score of 7.5. The student is responsible for their actual IELTS exam results.
Who it is For
- ESL or ELL students planning to attend a post-secondary institution
- Recommended for Grades 10-12
- Students located within Canada
What is Included
- Official IELTS student workbook
- 45 hours of advanced instruction
- Direct language assistance from native English speakers
- IELTS Prep graduation ceremony and course certificate
Certified and experienced ESL Instructor
Official IELTS curriculum for bands 6.5-7.5
Small class size (8 spaces available)
COVID-19 safety protocols
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Maple Ridge Christian School
$795 Current MRCS students
$895 Non-MRCS students
January 28, 2021
(Limited space: only 8 available spots)
COVID-19 Safety Protocols*
No visitors allowed into the school.
Participants must social distance at all times.
Participants must wear a mask at all times.**
Hand sanitization stations and clean washrooms.
Directions for safe entrance and exit.
Regularly cleaned surfaces.
*Our in-person course follows all provincial guidelines, and will be updated as needed. Please read our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan, IELTS-specific COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan, and IELTS Prep Course Policies.
**Students are responsible for bringing a cloth mask or medical mask according to the current health and safety guidelines outlined by the Provincial Health Officer.